Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and it seems that everyone is looking for ways to amplify the love in their lives. Whether it’s romance, friendships, or self-love that you’re seeking, there’s a crystal that can help you to elevate the loving energy around you. Crystals are a simple yet powerful way to open up your heart and mind while removing any blockages or negative energy that may be weighing you down. If you’re finding yourself in the mood for romance or self care as February 14th approaches, it may be time to look into crystals that you can use to attract warm, loving energy.
There are an abundance of ways in which crystals can be used to enhance your life. They are amazing tools for cultivating and amplifying positive traits within oneself, including self-love, ambition, courage, strength, intuition, romantic love, inner peace, and manifesting abundance. The metaphysical properties of crystals work in tandem with our own energies, helping to balance out our chakras and remove any blockages within the self. Crystal healing in and of itself is the ultimate act of self love, as it requires dedication to your own growth and healing. By creating a space or altar for your crystals, you are cultivating a space in your home that is full of intention and abundance. Without further ado, here are some of the crystals that are the best for curating an energy of love, in all its forms.
- Rose Quartz - of all the crystals that are traditionally associated with love, rose quartz tends to be the first to come to mind. It is widely known as the stone of unconditional love - both towards others and towards oneself. This stone is ideal for amplifying self love, attracting romantic love into your life, and achieving a high level of self confidence.
- Turquoise - this gorgeous blue stone establishes a connection between the worlds of earth and spirit, allowing for deep emotional healing and unconditional self love. Turquoise is guaranteed to both soothe you and help cultivate a deep love for yourself and your partner and loved ones.
- Rhodonite - this crystal is essential if you are on a journey of cultivating self love. Rhodonite promotes self love and self forgiveness and is an ideal stone to use if you need a confidence boost to get you feeling your absolute best!
- Lapis Lazuli - this enamoring blue stone is one of the best to call upon when it comes to love and relationships. It essentially creates a loving, powerful vibration that is easily transferred to you, your aura, and those who come in contact with you. Lapis Lazuli will give you the confidence and poise to chase fearlessly after what it is you want. The energy of this stone encourages you to come out of your shell and go after the love you deserve with a newfound passion.
- Emerald - as a quintessential heart chakra stone, emeralds are known for their power to help foster peace and loyalty in romantic relationships. Additionally, emeralds also work to reveal the best traits of the people around you. This crystal is regarded as the stone of successful love and relationships and can enhance unity and integrity within couples.
- Moonstone - the feminine energy of this crystal is known to amp up the luck of love. Moonstone is said to help reunite lovers whether physically, emotionally, or spiritually. This divine stone is revered for the properties it holds and the magic it brings into partnerships.
- Garnet - this is known as a powerful gemstone for success in love and romantic relationships. Garnets are also revered as lucky stones, especially in regards to success, love, and business relationships. In addition, these stones pair well with Rose Quartz, Peridot, Carnelian, Red Aventurine, Emerald, and Lapis Lazuli to amplify passion and love.
- Amethyst - nicknamed the “couples’ stone”, Amethyst is known for its power to enhance relationships. This stone promotes unity and encourages the feeling of closeness between two individuals. It is the stone of the love goddess, Venus, and can bring feelings of inner peace and tranquility as well as a deeper understanding of others. However, one of the best features of amethyst is that it transmutes negative energy into love. When you are surrounded by loving energy, you are bound to attract even more loving energy into your life.
Now that you have a definitive list of the crystals that are used to attract both romantic love and self love, it helps to know which practices will allow you to best harness this energy. We recommend wearing crystal jewelry that promotes love and self-acceptance (link to jewelry that fits this description on Mystic Eye site), as wearing precious gemstones helps us to embody their best attributes at all times. Additionally, meditating with your stones and visualizing the love you’d wish to attract in your life can be beneficial to manifesting the reality you desire.
If you’ve used any of these crystals to successfully manifest the romance of your dreams, share your stories in the comments below - and be sure to keep up to date with our blog (link to Mystic Eye blog) for updates on new products, promotions, and all things metaphysical!